Geothermal Heat Pump Repair & Installation Services in Annapolis, MD
Geothermal cooling and heating systems are, far and away, the most highly efficient, effective, and environmentally sound technologies available for maximizing temperature control and comfort in your Maryland home. This is because geothermal heat pump systems don’t require fossil fuels to operate. Instead, they rely on natural geothermal energy.
Thanks to geothermal technology, your family can relax in complete comfort while observing environmentally friendly principles. And you can reduce your energy and save some cash in the process without compromising a minute of comfort.
How Geothermal Heat Pumps Work
As you’re probably aware, heat pumps heat as well as cool your home. A geothermal heat pump uses ground temperatures outside your business and home for heating and cooling purposes.
- Geothermal Heating: When the cold months roll around in Maryland, it can be difficult to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. Geothermal heating, however, works by drawing cold air out of your home and replacing it with warmed air pulled from the ground.
- Geothermal Cooling: During summer and late spring, a geothermal heat pump can help to achieve the perfect level of indoor coolness. The pump begins by moving warm air from inside to the ground outside.
Will a Geothermal System Meet Your Needs?
At this point, you’re probably wondering whether a geothermal installation is right for your home or business. Before deciding, it’s a good idea to evaluate all the benefits these systems provide:
- Reduced Energy Usage: These systems only expend energy to power the fan, meaning you can cut the energy usage in your residence or place of business by a jaw-dropping 70 percent.
- No Harmful Emissions: These systems do not produce carbon monoxide or other harmful gases. The result is a higher level of safety for your family, your employees, your customers, and the environment.
- EPA and DOE Approval: Both the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy have determined that a geothermal heating and cooling system is the most environmentally sound HVAC solution available to consumers today.
- Easy Integration with Ducted and Ductless Systems: Geothermal heat pumps can be integrated with regular, ducted air systems, or they can be used with ductless systems.
Annapolis, MD Geothermal Installation Experts
Geothermal heating and cooling systems are an excellent way to reduce your energy usage and keep you comfortable all year long. If you’re considering a geothermal installation for your business or home, then you’ve come to the right place. At Coastal Heating & Air Conditioning, our technicians are among the most knowledgeable geothermal installation experts in the entire state of Maryland. They’re qualified to quickly assess the logistics for any new system and install it correctly the first time. Contact us today, and let’s get started with setting up your new geothermal system.